This position is for Lead Hill School. Please apply with SG360 by clicking the link below.
To apply: https://jobal.in/5TA5P
Position is part time, 3.5 hours in the evenings Mon-Fri. Previous cleaning experience is a plus but not required. A criminal background is required.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Clean and polish light fixtures, all surfaces and trim.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways and work areas.
- Sweep, scrub, wax and polish floors.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Polish metal work.
- Wash walls, ceiling and woodwork.
- Wash windows, door panels and sills.
- Empty wastebaskets and clean ashtrays.
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenish bathroom supplies.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments and worksites as needed.
- Assist client with additional request as required.
- Provides superior customer service.
- Keeps log of daily work activities.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Excellent work history
- Team focused approach requiring ability to work with others and take direction
- The ability to work efficiently with attention to detail in a physically demanding/fast-paced environment.
- Reliable transportation
- A criminal background check may be required depending on location.